Illness Mitigation Protocols
General Protocols and Practices:
- The wearing of a mask is recommended for all students and families inside our facilities, but will remain optional, and up to each individual. SSD Employees will be wearing masks for the time being.
- Employees and students will self-screen before entering our buildings.
- It is the responsibility of an individual (student/staff) with a positive test for COVID 19, Strep, the Flu, etc. to follow the advice of his/her healthcare professional or follow CDC guidelines prior to returning to the studio. This should include being fever free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication and significant improvement in symptoms.
- Individuals who have been in close and personal contact with a person who has tested positive for an illness should monitor their health conditions for symptoms and take appropriate steps should symptoms arise.
- Suzanne's School of Dance follows all HIPAA regulations and state laws.
Health and Hygiene Protocols and Practices:
- Hand washing will continue to be encouraged at the studio.
- Classrooms will be cleaned every day with high-grade cleaning supplies.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at the entrances of the studio.
- If a student is ill but able to participate in class/lessons they can join the Virtual Studio. Links to classes can be found inside your studio account.
Coordination with Local Health Officials:
Suzanne's School of Dance will continue to work with Brazos County and the Texas Education Agency to mitigate COVID-19 and all other illnesses. These efforts may include but are not limited to, updating policies as needed, responding to contact tracing if requested, and facilitating community immunization sites.